ARC wishes to congratulate all of the amazing architects whose projects have been nominated in the Architecture Awards for 2021
We have been fortunate to work with many of the industries leading architects, watching on proudly as our design, manufacture and installation of materials brings these designs to life.
This year we have seen three projects we were involved in nominated for awards being
- BMW + MINI | SJB in the commercial category
- External perforated panels
- Ravenswood School for Girls | BVN in the education category
- We created a detailed plan for 500 panels, where 95% of the natural copper panels were manufactured off site.
- Coogee Surf Lifesaving Club | Allen Jack+Cottier (AJ+C) in the public category
- After severe storm damage, we repaired the damage and upgrade to the club house using ElZinc Slate, a high end material with extra protection for marine environments
A huge congratulations from all of us here at ARC for making the shortlist which is an honor and achievement in itself.